For Bell Model 47 Helicopters
This lightweight side tank assembly is electronically operated. Its flow control
allows in-flight boom pressure adjustments, and the outboard booms
can be rotated for desired nozzle position.
- Tank Assembly: External side-mounted fiberglass aerodynamic side-tanks. Tank attaches with quick-release pins for fast and easy installation.
- Pump: Electric motor driven, flow: 100 GPM at 30 PSI.
- Boom Valve/Flow Control: Boom valve puts negative pressure on boom in OFF position, Flow Control allows in flight boom pressure adjustments.
- Cyclic Control: Allows pilot control of pumps, boom valve, emergency dump and flow control.
- Boom Assembly: Outboard booms can be rotated for desired nozzle position.
- Toe Mount Booms: Optional
|Net Weight||153 lbs.|
|System Capacity||145 gallons|
|Boom Span||32 feet|
|Air Speed VNE||80 MPH|
|Power Requirements||24 VDC|
|Amperage Draw||105 amps|