3900-350B2 INNOVATOR II
For Eurocopter Model AS350 Helicopters / Airbus Model H125
FAA STC No. SR01410NY
EASA I.M.R.S. 01018
CAAC Approval Pending
Designed for Eurocopter model AS350 helicopters, this medium-lift tank
assembly is external cross tube-mounted fiberglass with an aluminum
aerodynamic tank. Cyclic control allows pilot control of flow, pumps,
boom valve, and emergency dump.
- Tank Assembly: External cross tube mounted fiberglass and aluminum aerodynamic tanks. Tank attaches with quick-release pins for fast and easy installation.
- Pump: Electric motor driven, flow: 100 GPM at 30 PSI.
- Boom Valve/Flow Control: Boom valve puts negative pressure on boom in OFF position, Flow Control allows in flight boom pressure adjustments.
- Cyclic Control: Allows pilot control of pumps, boom valve, emergency dump and flow control.
- Boom Assembly: Outboard booms can be rotated for desired nozzle position.
|Net Weight||274 lbs.|
|System Capacity||270 gallons|
|Boom Span||29 feet|
|Air Speed VNE||103 MPH|
|Power Requirements||28 VDC|
|Amperage Draw||90 amps|