3900-480 INNOVATOR II
For Enstrom Model 480 Helicopters
FAA STC No. SR02813CH
EASA STC No. 10039386
CAAC Validation No. VSTC0553
Estrom model 480 helicopters require a light-weight external belly-mounted
fiberglass tank secured to external hard points. This tank attaches with
quick-release pins for fast and easy installation.
- Tank Assembly: External belly-mounted fiberglass tank mounted to external hardpoints. Tank attaches with quick-release pins for fast and easy installation.
- Pump: Electric motor driven, flow: 100 GPM at 30 PSI.
- Boom Valve/Flow Control: Boom valve puts negative pressure on boom in OFF position, Flow Control allows in flight boom pressure adjustments.
- Cyclic Control: Allows pilot control of pumps, boom valve, emergency dump and flow control.
- Boom Assembly: Outboard booms can be rotated for desired nozzle position.
|Net Weight||194 lbs.|
|System Capacity||130 gallons|
|Boom Span||29 feet|
|Air Speed VNE||85 MPH|
|Power Requirements||28 VDC|
|Amperage Draw||90 amps (adjustable)|