3900-280 INNOVATOR II
For Enstrom Model 280 and F-28F Helicopters
FAA STC No. SR03173CH
For helicopters that require a light-weight external belly-mounted fiberglass
tank secured to external hard points, the 3900-280 Innovator II is ideal.
This tank attaches with quick-release pins for fast and easy installation.
- Tank Assembly: External side-mounted fiberglass tank mounted to external hardpoints. Tank attaches with quick-release pins for fast and easy installation.
- Pump: Belt-driven, 12VDC clutch-operated, flow: 100 GPM at 30 PSI.
- Boom Valve/Flow Control: Boom valve puts negative pressure on boom in OFF position, Flow Control allows in flight boom pressure adjustments.
- Cyclic Control: Allows pilot control of pumps, boom valve, emergency dump and flow control.
- Boom Assembly: Outboard booms can be rotated for desired nozzle position.