3900-205 INNOVATOR II
For Bell Model 205/212/UH-1H HelicoptersThis medium lift system includes external belly-mounted fiberglass
and aluminum tank, and hydraulic or electric motor driven pump.
Flow control allows in-flight boom pressure adjustments.
- Tank Assembly: External belly-mounted fiberglass and aluminum aerodynamic tank mounted to external hardpoints. Tank attaches with quick-release pins for fast and easy installation.
- Pump: Hydraulic or Electric motor driven, flow: 100 GPM at 30 PSI.
- Boom Valve/Flow Control: Boom valve puts negative pressure on boom in OFF position, Flow Control allows in flight boom pressure adjustments.
- Cyclic Control: Allows pilot control of pumps, boom valve, emergency dump and flow control.
- Boom Assembly: Outboard booms can be rotated for desired nozzle position.
|Net Weight||400 lbs.|
|System Capacity||350 gallons|
|Boom Span||42 feet|
|Air Speed VNE||90 MPH|
|Power Requirements||28 VDC|
|Amperage Draw||125 amps|